No one wishes to get old, rather have a desire to stay youthful. But, aging is a natural process that will be effective to every individual. In modern age, people are getting old quite fast due to their adulterated food habits as well and environmental pollution. At the same time nature has certain herbs and components that can lengthen your young age postponing the aging process.
If you are not sure whether and how much the anti-aging creams available in the market are effective, you should read Our Sevan Skincare Book to find more about it. Here we talk about Sevan Skincare Book which is recently launched in United States. Preserving your skin from the natural effects of aging, sun damage and the environment rests largely on mitigating the effects of harmful free radicals. Well, we decided to go straight to the source and find out how to get that ageless look—naturally. We asked the beauty industry’s most sought-after stylists, aestheticians, and MDs to divulge their tricks for stopping the clock. If there’s no fountain of youth, their unexpectedly simple advice might be the next best thing.
What is Sevan Skincare?
Sevan Skincare is our latest book which provides information about anti-aging. Some tips taken from Sevan are given below;
- Avoid direct sunlight: Excess exposure to the sun has variety of side effects one among the same is wrinkles formation. Since the sunlight have many harmful rays, your skin can also get trapped in one or the other rays and give rise to aging. Thus it is better to use an umbrella, hat and also apply a sunscreen lotion with SPF factor.
- Healthy diet: You should always consume healthy food; if possible use very less oil while cooking. Boiled vegetables are very essential for your skin to get a youthful look. Always consume that food items that have enough vitamins, minerals, healthy fats as well as carbohydrates.
- Hydration: Water is an important part as this makes your skin elastic with very less chance of becoming dry and feels the presence of wrinkles. Thus, it is important for every individual to drink as much water as possible as this can make your skin very fresh and beautiful for a long time. Go for 3 liters of water daily.
- Avoid fast foods: Fast food can be one of the reasons behind getting wrinkles over the skin. It is important to avoid fast food as much as you can. The fast food is really very dangerous that causes negative impact on your skin as well as health. Rather your skin also gets squeezed and you simply look like an old aged lady with wrinkled skin.
- Use sesame oil: First thing every morning, you can massage organic sesame oil from the health-food store. This helps in blood circulation and hydration of skin, giving it a healthy glow. You can then go for bath; the oil naturally cleans away dead skin cells.
- Consider fish oil: Anti-inflammatories are the best anti-agers out there. From improving heart and immune functions to helping hair grow and skin look supple. You can take three 500 milligram capsules of omega-3 fish oil in the morning and at night. Do look for labels that say, ‘molecularly distilled for purity,’ which means pesticide-free.
- Blow off base: You should not use foundation daily, because it settles into wrinkles and makes them more noticeable. You can start using a concealer just where you need it (under-eye area, blemishes, etc.) and follow it with an allover application of tinted moisturizer.
- Keep it simple: You can keep it simple by washing your face daily with a drugstore cleanser, put on a moisturizer, and fall into bed. It works great for some.
- Don’t eat white sugar: The number-one ingredient that you can avoid in your diet is processed sugar. The reason: It speeds up the aging process by binding to and eventually weakening the collagen in your skin, which can lead to premature wrinkles and sagging. You can eat lots of vegetables and fruits for anti-aging….Scrub with it instead”In the shower, you can add handful of white sugar to your mild cleanser. It makes your skin smooth.”
- Pamper your eye area: You should treat the skin around your eyes separately as application of face creams can be too irritating. Products with gel formula can be used for this delicate area.
- Massage away stress: Massage can move blocked energy and make you feel younger from the inside out. You can use reflexology and deep-tissue massage. If you don’t have the time or money to get one regularly, you can do 20 minutes stretching, meditation to achieve similar results.
- Wear your vitamins: You can buy an over-the-counter topical vitamin C cream that has a 30% concentration. It’s an antioxidant that helps skin repair itself from sun damage. Plus, it has natural sunscreen properties in it, so combining it with your daily SPF has a synergistic effect.
- Freshen up with fruit: Eat more of fruits that has malic acid—like strawberries, apples, and grapes—which act as a natural tooth cleanser.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Drink plenty of water , it will flush out toxins which are bad for your skin. Moreover your skin will be kept naturally hydrated. An ancient time natural organic skin care beauty tip.
- Avoid too much direct sun exposure: Do not expose yourself for long hours to direct sun heat, as the direct sun heat for long hours causes ageing spots and wrinkles. Before going in to direct sun light, use a good sunscreen lotion. This will slow-up skin ageing and prevent early onset of wrinkles.
- Exercising: Exercise daily till you start sweating. It opens up your skin pours and the toxins escape from your skin. An ancient time organic skincare tip.
- Moisturizer: Use a good moisturizer, especially on the facial area to make your skin look healthy and glowing. An effective natural beauty tip, especially useful if you are prone to dry skin.
- Make-up products: Try to use natural or organic skin care make-up products. Chemical based make-up products are very harmful for your skin.
- Before you sleep: Rinse off and cleanse your face before the bed-time to remove make-up and dirt from your face. Otherwise your skin will remain clogged up for long hours while you are sleeping. Your skin also needs breathing time. Sleeping with make-up on your face can cause acne and zits.
- Avoid stress and have adequate sleep.
- Eat healthy natural food: This will provide you the required vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin. Have moderate spicy and fried food.