Garcinia Clean XT
You can head off a lot of your most common beauty concerns simply by downing the right foods. That’s right—eating well not only does wonders for your waistline and bolsters your immune system but can also provide some very real get-gorg benefits, such as smoothing wrinkles, giving hair a glossy shine and strengthening flimsy nails. “Your diet directly affects your day-to-day appearance and plays a significant role in how well you age”. For More such tips, order Garcinia Clean XT Today For $4.95 Only.
- Drop addictive foods: By addictive I mean processed foods, those with refined or hidden sugar, salt and “bad” fats. Pretty much everything in a box or packet. These are addictive, as they make your body crave more of them. Food addictions are tough to crack, and my rule of thumb is to allow a week for each year of addiction. So, if you are 36 and have eaten lots of refined sugar since the age of 16, don’t expect to be free of it until 20 weeks after you stop eating it.
- Eat nuts: Nuts offer major youth-giving bonuses and can be substituted for every kind of dairy. Instead of cow’s milk, for example, use nut or seed milk. Just take one cup of nuts — almonds, perhaps, or cashews — and whiz in a blender with two cups of water. I don’t recommend shop brands, as they are full of either sugar or preservatives. Alternate varieties for a range of flavours and benefits. Eating a couple of Brazil nuts a day is thought to decelerate the arrival of grey hair, while pistachios contain an anti-inflammatory that strengthens skin.
- Use lots of herbs: I’m amazed by how timid we are about using herbs in the Western world. Herbs have antioxidants and are anti-inflammatory. They do pretty much all the youth-giving you need: they strengthen cells, joints, muscles, veins, blood and organs (fennel and cumin are great for your stomach); make eyes, hair and nails shine; and heal skin.
- Chuck handfuls of parsley, coriander, dill and other leafy herbs into casseroles minutes before serving. Use herbs as you do vegetables: Make soups with them, or eat them raw in salads.
- Garlic and turmeric are in my top youth-giving foods for their hormone-balancing, anti-inflammatory properties, and mint and nutmeg are up there, too.
- Say yes to whole grains: The waistlines of middle-aged people who ate white bread and other white carbohydrates expanded three times more than those who ate wholemeal foods, according to an American research.
- See fish as your ally: Fish is a great source of the protein leptin, which acts like a hormone in the body and controls your appetite so you don’t overeat. Oily fish such as salmon contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which are potent wrinkle-fighters at any age. In fact, the ‘fish facelift diet’ was created as a result of this.
- Bacteria buddies: After you turn 35, levels of friendly gut bacteria drop significantly, leaving you at an increased risk of sluggish digestion and bloating. To combat this, have a probiotic drink or yoghurt every day.
- Moisturise from within: As you get older your skin becomes drier and flakier as the oil glands produce smaller amounts of natural moisturiser. Your skin also becomes less elastic, causing fine lines to develop. Eating foods containing healthy, natural oils, such as avocado, nuts, seeds and olive oil can have a softening and plumping effect on skin.
- Ditch the biscuit: For every decade you age once you turn 30, your body needs around one per cent fewer calories. The good news is you can easily drop these calories just by stopping your mid-morning biscuits or not having that extra slice of toast.
- Snack with care: Treats between meals tend to have heaps of calories crammed into small mouthfuls and will ensure you pile weight on around your middle and thighs — a dead giveaway of your true age. Foods such as ice cream, crisps, chocolate and fizzy drinks all fall into this category, so limit them to a twice-a-week treat and snack instead on a platter of brightly coloured fruits.
- Go easy on the booze: Reduce your alcohol intake to a small glass of red wine with dinner at weekends only. Not only is booze brimming with calories, drinking too much alcohol dehydrates skin and can age you prematurely.
- Stop skipping meals: This is a habit women tend to hang on to all their life, but you can get away with it in your 20s. In your 30s and 40s, all those decades of emergency dieting will have slowed your metabolism down permanently, making it tough to stay slim. Never go without food for more than three hours.
- Antioxidant-rich foods: Fruit, veggies and nuts contain powerful anti-ageing chemicals to keep you youthful.
Slash your salt intake: Too much salt is bad for your body, as it causes water retention, leaving you heavy and sluggish. Besides, with age, the body’s ability to shift excess fluid also slows down. Cutting down salt will decrease this bloating. Beware of hidden sources of salt — often found in ready meals, soups and bread
For more such tips and tricks, Garcinia Clean XT Today For $4.95 Only. Exclusive Offer For USA Residents.